There Auto Be A LawThere Auto Be A Law (1953) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 39 times this month, and 1736 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Various Automobiles.
- Voice Actors: John T. Smith, Daws Butler, Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Phil DeLara, Charles McKimson, Herman Cohen, Rod Scribner.
- Written By Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on June 06, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:51 minutes.
A gag-filled look at cars.
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon is really one big "in-joke." The baggy-eyed, mustachioed gent asking for directions in one scene is Mel Blanc himself, speaking in his normal, conversational voice. The drag-racer... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "There Auto Be A Law" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about There Auto Be A Law? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!