Iron Hand JonesIron Hand Jones (1961) - Yogi Bear Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 1021 times total.
- Yogi Bear Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Yogi Bear, Boo Boo, Ranger John Smith, Iron Hand Jones.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick, Doug Young.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By William Keil.
- Written By Warren Foster, Alex Lovy.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin.
- Editor: Hank Gotzenberg, Greg Watson.
- First Aired on October 07, 1961.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 2
Mr. Ranger Smith is off on a vacation and Ranger Jones is his temporary replacement who whips Yogi into shape with a little military discipline.
Cartoon Production Information:
Yogi has migrated from The Huckleberry Hound Show to his own show. He is now presented with "Yakky Doodle" and "Snagglepuss." One of the most popular and enduring cartoon characters of all time, Yogi... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Iron Hand Jones" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Iron Hand Jones? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!