Do Or DietDo Or Diet (1961) - Yogi Bear Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 945 times total.
- Yogi Bear Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Yogi Bear, Boo Boo, Ranger Smith, Anderson, Doctor, Park Superintendent.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Ed De Mattia.
- Written By Warren Foster, Alex Lovy.
- Music: John Seely.
- Editor: Hank Gotzenberg, Greg Watson.
- First Aired on March 06, 1961.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
It's the new season at Jellystone park and Yogi bear throws out the doctor for his physical. So Mr. Ranger and the doctor try to convince Yogi that he has... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Yogi has migrated from The Huckleberry Hound Show to his own show. He is now presented with "Yakky Doodle" and "Snagglepuss." One of the most popular and enduring cartoon characters of all time, Yogi... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Do Or Diet" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Do Or Diet? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!