The Canadian CaperThe Canadian Caper (1983) - The Dukes Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 507 times total.
- The Dukes Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios, Warner Bros. Television, 3rd Step Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Bo Duke, Luke Duke, Daisy Duke, Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane, Jefferson Davis "Boss" Hogg, Uncle Jesse Duke, Flash, Smokey, General Lee, Suzette LeFite.
- Voice Actors: John Schneider, Tom Wopat, Catherine Bach, James Best, Sorrell Booke, Denver Pyle, Frank Welker, Susan Blu, Jack Angel, Susan Blu; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Oscar Dufau, George Gordon, Carl Urbano, John Walker, Rudy Zamora, Ray Patterson; more Directors ...
- Produced By Kay Wright, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Doug Paterson, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Ray Bale, Sue Beak, Dick Dunn, Peter Eastment, Peter Gardner, Leanne Hughes, Greg Ingram, Jon MacClennahan, Paul Maron, Kevin Peaty, Mike Stapleton, Di Rudder, Chris Dawson; more Animators ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on October 15, 1983.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Based on the hit television series "The Dukes of Hazzard", the Duke cousins and Daisy get into all kinds of trouble and escape from Sheriff Boss Hogg and Roscoe P. Coltrane in the trustworthy... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In the earlier episodes of this show, Coy and Vance Duke were used in place of Bo and Luke due to the contract dispute John Schneider and Tom Wopat had with producers of the live-action show.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Canadian Caper. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Canadian Caper? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!