Tales Of The Vienna HoodsTales Of The Vienna Hoods (1983) - The Dukes Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 407 times total.
- The Dukes Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios, Warner Bros. Television, 3rd Step Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Bo Duke, Luke Duke, Daisy Duke, Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane, Jefferson Davis "Boss" Hogg, Uncle Jesse Duke, Flash, Smokey, General Lee.
- Voice Actors: John Schneider, Tom Wopat, Catherine Bach, James Best, Sorrell Booke, Denver Pyle, Frank Welker, Jack Angel, Susan Blu, Rick Cimino; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Oscar Dufau, George Gordon, Carl Urbano, John Walker, Rudy Zamora, Ray Patterson; more Directors ...
- Produced By Kay Wright, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Doug Paterson, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Ray Bale, Sue Beak, Dick Dunn, Peter Eastment, Peter Gardner, Leanne Hughes, Greg Ingram, Jon MacClennahan, Paul Maron, Kevin Peaty, Mike Stapleton, Di Rudder, Chris Dawson; more Animators ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on September 24, 1983.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Based on the hit television series "The Dukes of Hazzard", the Duke cousins and Daisy get into all kinds of trouble and escape from Sheriff Boss Hogg and Roscoe P.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the hit television series "The Dukes of Hazzard", the Duke cousins and Daisy get into all kinds of trouble and escape from Sheriff Boss Hogg and Roscoe P. Coltrane in the trustworthy General... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Tales Of The Vienna Hoods. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tales Of The Vienna Hoods? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!