The Dukes In UrbekistanThe Dukes In Urbekistan (1983) - The Dukes Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 594 times total.
- The Dukes Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios, Warner Bros. Television, 3rd Step Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Coy Duke, Vance Duke, Daisy Duke, Sheriff Rosco P. Coltrane, Jefferson Davis "Boss" Hogg, Uncle Jesse Duke, Flash, Smokey, General Lee.
- Voice Actors: Byron Cherry, Christopher Mayer, Catherine Bach, James Best, Sorrell Booke, Denver Pyle, Frank Welker, Jack Angel, Chris Anthony; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Oscar Dufau, Ray Patterson, Bob Goe, Jay Sarbry.
- Produced By Kay Wright, William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Don Patterson, Carlos Alfonso, Juan Pina.
- Written By John Bradford, Benny Ferman, Clive Ferman, O. Gordy, John Graham, Orville Hampton, Tom Ruegger, David R. Toddman.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan.
- First Aired on April 02, 1983.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Based on the hit television series "The Dukes of Hazzard", the Duke cousins and Daisy get into all kinds of trouble and escape from Sheriff Boss Hogg and Roscoe P. Coltrane in the trustworthy... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the hit television series "The Dukes of Hazzard", the Duke cousins and Daisy get into all kinds of trouble and escape from Sheriff Boss Hogg and Roscoe P. Coltrane in the trustworthy General Lee. In the earlier episodes of this show, Coy... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Dukes In Urbekistan. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Dukes In Urbekistan? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!