Eagle In LoveEagle In Love (1962) Season 1 Episode 120-A- Alvin and the Chipmunks Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 478 times total.
- Alvin and the Chipmunks Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Bagdasarian Film Corporation, Format Films
- Distributed by: Viacom
- Cartoon Characters: Alvin, Simon, Theodore, David Seville, Stanley, Sergeant, TV Newscaster.
- Voice Actors: Ross Bagdasarian, Don Messick, June Foray.
- Directed By Osmond Evans, Rudy Larriva, Gil Turner, Alan Zaslove.
- Produced By Herbert Klynn, Leo Salkin.
- Written By Leo Salkin, Cal Howard, Bob Kurtz, Ed Nofzinger, Dale Hale, Jan Strejohn, Al Bertino, Jack Cosgriff, Bill Danch, Chris Jenkyns, Dick Kinney; more Writers ...
- Music: Ross Bagdasarian, Johnny Mann.
- First Aired on February 14, 1962.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Season: 1
Stanley The Eagle finds a lost necklace and gives it an eagle statue atop a clock tower. (Stanley thinks that the eagle statue is a female, and he wants to impress... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
26 episodes were produced and aired. Each show had one Alvin episode and two musical segments (roughly 4 minutes each). Musical segments in this episode were: "Clementine" and "Dancing Lesson." A... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Eagle In Love? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!