Hillbilly SonHillbilly Son (1962) Season 1 Episode 118-A- Alvin and the Chipmunks Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 557 times total.
- Alvin and the Chipmunks Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Bagdasarian Film Corporation, Format Films
- Distributed by: Viacom
- Cartoon Characters: Alvin, Simon, Theodore, David Seville, Chuck Wagon.
- Voice Actors: Ross Bagdasarian, Don Messick.
- Directed By Osmond Evans, Rudy Larriva, Gil Turner, Alan Zaslove.
- Produced By Herbert Klynn, Leo Salkin.
- Written By Leo Salkin, Cal Howard, Bob Kurtz, Ed Nofzinger, Dale Hale, Jan Strejohn, Al Bertino, Jack Cosgriff, Bill Danch, Chris Jenkyns, Dick Kinney; more Writers ...
- Music: Ross Bagdasarian, Johnny Mann.
- First Aired on January 31, 1962.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Season: 1
Chuck Wagon- Dave Seville's cousin- comes to see him (he's sent to Dave's house in Hollywood because "he can't do nothin"). It seems that Cousin Chuck is a jinx... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
26 episodes were produced and aired. Each show had one Alvin episode and two musical segments (roughly 4 minutes each). A "Clyde Crashcup" episode was also in each show. David Seville's Hollywood... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hillbilly Son? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!