The WhistlerThe Whistler (1962) Season 1 Episode 114-A- Alvin and the Chipmunks Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 540 times total.
- Alvin and the Chipmunks Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Bagdasarian Film Corporation, Format Films
- Distributed by: Viacom
- Cartoon Characters: Alvin, Simon, Theodore, David Seville.
- Voice Actors: Ross Bagdasarian.
- Directed By Osmond Evans, Rudy Larriva, Gil Turner, Alan Zaslove.
- Produced By Herbert Klynn, Leo Salkin.
- Written By Leo Salkin, Cal Howard, Bob Kurtz, Ed Nofzinger, Dale Hale, Jan Strejohn, Al Bertino, Jack Cosgriff, Bill Danch, Chris Jenkyns, Dick Kinney; more Writers ...
- Music: Ross Bagdasarian, Johnny Mann.
- First Aired on January 03, 1962.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 8 minutes.
- Season: 1
One night, David Seville can't sleep, because Alvin is blowing into his harmonica while he snores. David takes it away and goes back to sleep. Unfortunatly, in his sleep, an image of ALvin pops up and blows into his harmonica, making David say, "Alvin, keep... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
26 episodes were produced and aired. Each show had one Alvin episode and two musical segments (roughly 4 minutes each). A "Clyde Crashcup" episode was also in... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Whistler. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Whistler? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!