Lil' PimpLil' Pimp (2004) Feature Length Direct-To-Video Animated Film
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 1814 times total.
- Feature Length Direct-To-Video Animated Film
- Revolution Pictures
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Lil' Pimp, Weathers, Sweet Chiffon, Fruit Juice, Tony Gold, Ugly Midget, Nag Champa, Honeysack, Skinny Peeps, Kevin, Bonny, Hans Dribbler Announcer, Billy, Clancey, Adam 12 Cop, Man Cub Master, Mr. Slippers, Geoffrey, Kevin Smokey, Cabbie, Principal Nixon, Mom, Old Lady, Mary, Miss De La Croix.
- Voice Actors: Mark Brooks.
- Directed By Mark Brooks, Peter Gilstrap.
- Editor: Gian Ganziano, Christopher E. Bennett.
- Originally Released on March 14, 2004.
- Direct to Video Release.
- Running Time: 80 minutes.
Poor Lil' Pimp. The little boy just doesn't seem to fit in at home in squeaky-clean suburbia. His only friend is a foul-mouthed talking gerbil, Weathers. Then one... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A feature made entirely from FLASH animation. Originally slated as a theatrical release. However, in a bid to cut its losses, Revolution Pictures does not plan a domestic... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Lil' Pimp" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Lil' Pimp? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!