Deadomutt, Part TwoDeadomutt, Part Two (2003) Season 1 Episode 41-9908- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 400 times total.
- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Harvey Birdman, Myron Reducto, Esq., Phil Ken Sebben ("The Boss"), Peanut, Blue Falcon, Dynomutt.
- Voice Actors: Gary Cole, Stephen Colbert, Thomas Allen, Maurice LaMarche, Michael McKean, André Sogliuzzo, Erik Richter, Carol Bach y rita, Grey Delisle; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Robert Alvarez.
- Produced By John Cawley, Khaki Jones, Michael Ouweleen, Erik Richter, Linda Simensky, Matthew Charde, Melissa Warrenburg.
- Written By Michael Ouweleen, Erik Richter.
- Music: Michael Kohler.
- First Aired on June 01, 2003.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
In the final part of this two-part episode, Harvey is doing time in jail, and his having a hard time. As the day of the execution arrives, Harvey finds out it was just a five-year practical joke, oh and he didn't marry... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Deadomutt, Part Two. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Deadomutt, Part Two? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!