Deadomutt, Part OneDeadomutt, Part One (2003) Season 1 Episode 41-9907- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 580 times total.
- Harvey Birdman, Attorney at Law Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Harvey Birdman, Myron Reducto, Esq., Phil Ken Sebben ("The Boss"), Peanut, Blue Falcon, Dynomutt, Peter Potamus.
- Voice Actors: Gary Cole, Stephen Colbert, Thomas Allen, Joe Alaskey, Grey Delisle, Erik Richter, Maurice LaMarche, André Sogliuzzo, David Kaye; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Robert Alvarez.
- Produced By John Cawley, Khaki Jones, Michael Ouweleen, Erik Richter, Linda Simensky, Matthew Charde, Melissa Warrenburg.
- Written By Michael Ouweleen, Erik Richter.
- Music: Michael Kohler.
- First Aired on May 25, 2003.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 41-9907
- Season: 1
An ex-superhero, the Blue Falcon joins Harvey's law firm. Everyone is excited and pleased to have him on the team. Harvey, on other hand, has nothing but hatred for the annoying Dynomutt. When Dynomutt goes too far, Harvey jams him in the copy machine. Harvey is... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Deadomutt, Part One. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Deadomutt, Part One? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!