Ogú Y Mampato En Rapa Nui
English Title: Ogú And Mampato In RapanuíOgú Y Mampato En Rapa Nui (Ogú And Mampato In Rapanuí) (2002) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 512 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Cineanimadores S.A.
- Cartoon Characters: Mampato, Ogú, Malas Pulgas, Marama, Vai, Ariki Joven, Gran Ariki, Mampato's Father, Peretei, Huki, Ukelele.
- Voice Actors: Mariana Huerta, Maynardo Zavala.
- Directed By Alejandro Rojas Tellez.
- Produced By Jessica Villalon Godoy.
- Written By Themo Lobos, Daniel Turkieltaub.
- Music: Rodrigo Apablaza.
- Editor: Constanza Aliaga, Pablo Perelman.
- Originally Released on June 27, 2002.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 80 minutes.
Mampato is a young boy who is fascinated by his father's stories about the mythical island called Rapa Nui (Easter Island) which sits in the center of the Pacific... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first animated feature made in Chile.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Ogú Y Mampato En Rapa Nui. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Ogú Y Mampato En Rapa Nui? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!