A Connecticut Yankee In King Arthur's CourtA Connecticut Yankee In King Arthur's Court (1970) - Family Classic Tales Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 62 times this month, and 891 times total.
- Family Classic Tales Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Air Programs International Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Connecticut Yankee, King Arthur, Merlin the Magician, Sir Boss.
- Voice Actors: Orson Bean, Ron Haddrick, Barbara Llewellyn, John Llewellyn, L. Ostrich, Brenda Senders.
- Directed By Zoran Janjic.
- Produced By Walter J. Hucker.
- Animated By Stuart Barry, John Burge, Gairden Cooke, Peter Gardiner, Peter Luschwitz, Don MacKinnon, Gus McLaren, Gwyn Perkins, Laurie Sharpe, Jean Tych.
- Written By Michael Robinson, Mark Twain.
- Music: Richard Bowden.
- Editor: Rod Hay, Eddy Graham.
- First Aired on November 26, 1970.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 74 minutes.
A modern Connecticut factory worker is transported back in time to the days of King Arthur's Court.
Cartoon Production Information:
Broadcast on Thanksgiving Day, this was the first made-for-TV animated film produced for a network daytime schedule.
Aired as part of CBS's Famous Classic Tales series, this was its only 90-minute entry.
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Connecticut Yankee In King Arthur's Court. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Connecticut Yankee In King Arthur's Court? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!