A Chucklewood EasterA Chucklewood Easter (1987) Episode 4- Encore Enterprises Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 799 times total.
- Encore Enterprises Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Encore Enterprises
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Production
- Cartoon Characters: Buttons the Bear, Rusty the Fox, Bluebell, Ranger Jones, Abner, George, Bridgett, Easter Bunny, Skipper.
- Voice Actors: Barbara Goodson, Mona Marshall, Bill Boyett, Alvy Moore, Robert Axelrod, Oceana Marr, Dan Roth, Marsha Jones, Dan Smith.
- Directed By Bill Hutten, Tony Love.
- Produced By Bill Hutten, Tony Love, Pierre Rochat.
- Animated By Ed Love.
- Written By John Bates.
- Music: Larry Gotine.
- Editor: Warner Leighton.
- First Aired about 1987.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 24 minutes.
Buttons and Rusty sneak into a place where they don't belong: the Easter Bunny's secret egg factory! The critters steal eggs from all the other critters in the... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Chucklewood Easter? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!