Christmas Lost And FoundChristmas Lost And Found (1965) - Clokey Productions Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 689 times total.
- Clokey Productions Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Clokey Productions, Lutheran Church in America
- Cartoon Characters: Davey Hanson, Sally Hanson, Mary Hanson, John Hanson, Goliath.
- Voice Actors: Norma Macmillan, Hal Smith.
- First Aired about 1965.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
In this entertaining program teaching young children Biblical principles, Davey discovers the true meaning of the Christmas spirit when he gives away something... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Davey Hanson is the same Davey from Davey and Goliath. In 1966, the Catholic Broadcasters Association of America awarded a Citation of Merit to this special, stating: "This is a delightful... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Christmas Lost And Found. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Christmas Lost And Found? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!