The King Kong ShowThe King Kong Show (1966) - The King Kong Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 32 times this month, and 1198 times total.
- The King Kong Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Rankin Bass Productions, Videocraft International, Tôei Company Ltd.
- Animation Studio: Tôei Company Ltd.
- Distributed by: Videocraft International
- Cartoon Characters: King Kong, Professor Bond, Bobby Bond, Mecha-Kong, Susan Bond, Captain Englehorne, Dr. Who, Tom, Swinging Jack, Chief Homer J. Chief.
- Voice Actors: Bernard Cowan, Susan Conway, Billie Mae Richards, John Drainie, Carl Banas, Alf Scopp, Paul Soles.
- Directed By Hiroshi Ikeda, Yasuji Mori.
- Produced By William J. Keenan, Arthur Rankin Jr, Jules Bass, Larry Roemer.
- Animated By Sakei Kitamasa, Tsutomu Shibayama, Osamu Kobayashi, Midori Kusube, Yasuo Maeda, Norio Fukuda, Yasuji Mori, Takao Kasai.
- Written By Lew Lewis, Bernard Cowan, Ron Lewis.
- Music: Maury Laws, Jules Bass.
- First Aired on September 10, 1966.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- U.S.A. / Japan
This show contained two segments, King Kong (two per show) and Tom Thumb, 001/7 (one episode per show).
Cartoon Production Information:
This twenty-six episode series premiered in prime time with a one-hour special that first aired on September 6, 1966. The series aired from September 10, 1966 through August 31, 1969.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The King Kong Show. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The King Kong Show? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!