Boardering On TroubleBoardering On Trouble (1961) Episode 180- Popeye Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 529 times total.
- Popeye Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Cartoon Studios
- Distributed by: King Features Syndicate
- Cartoon Characters: Popeye, Olive Oyl, Brutus.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mercer, Jackson Beck, Mae Questel.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Produced By Al Brodax.
- Animated By Wm. B. Pattengill, Gerry Dvorak, Dick Hall, Jim Logan.
- Written By Carl Meyer, Jack Mercer.
- Music: Winston Sharples.
- First Aired about 1961.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5:35 minutes.
Popeye and Brutus are proprietors of a border hotel called The Golden Lasso. However, they cannot decide whether to specialize in food or entertainment. Finally,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Some surprisingly violent images are found in this cartoon, including Popeye putting a pistol to Brutus' head, Brutus brandishing a knife at Olive's throat, and Olive shoving a pistol into Brutus'... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Boardering On Trouble. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Boardering On Trouble? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!