Hawaiian Aye AyeHawaiian Aye Aye (1964) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 1924 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Pictures, Inc., Vitaphone Releases
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Tweety, Granny, Sharkey.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, June Foray.
- Directed By Gerry Chiniquy.
- Produced By David H. DePatie.
- Animated By Virgil Ross, Bob Matz, Art Leonardi, Lee Halpern.
- Written By Tedd Pierce, Bill Danch.
- Music: Bill Lava.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on June 27, 1964.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:05 minutes.
- Production Number: 1662.
Imagine me on Honolulu in a muumuu, says Granny, enjoying her vacation on a reclusive Hawaiian island. She goes to a luau, leaving Tweety alone with "Sharkey" the pet shark (who lives in a doghouse in the ocean). When Sylvester tries to get Tweety, the bird sends... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Tweety's last appearance. Note that he is wearing a green bowtie. Also the last appearance of Tweety's owner Granny. The only Sylvester and Tweety cartoon directed by Gerry Chiniquy. The last animated by Art Leonardi, Bob Matz, Lee Halpern or... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hawaiian Aye Aye. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hawaiian Aye Aye? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!