The Little Injun That CouldThe Little Injun That Could (1938) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 89 times this month, and 3285 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- Maroon Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Roger Rabbit, Baby Herman, Big Chief Ooh-Aah, Slipping Bull, Fandango.
- Voice Actors: April Winchell, Charles Fleischer.
- Directed By R. K. Maroon.
- Produced By R. K. Maroon.
- Written By R. K. Maroon, Andrew Norris.
- Originally Released in December of 1938 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
In a Western countrieside, Baby Herman and Roger Rabbit run into Big Chief Ooh-Aah, Slipping Bull and Fandango. The Indians want Herman and Roger to be cooked for supper.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Little Injun That Could. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Little Injun That Could? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!