A Cosmic ChristmasA Cosmic Christmas (1977) Animated Cartoon Special
This page has been viewed 52 times this month, and 2748 times total.
- Animated TV SpecialCartoonTelevisionSpecialCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Nelvana Limited, CBC
- Cartoon Characters: Peter, Lucy, Amalthor, Lexicon, Plutox, Santa Joe, Dad, Mom, Grandma, Snerk, Marvin, Townsfolk.
- Voice Actors: Joey Davidson, Martin Lavut, Richard Davidson, Duncan Regehr, Patricia Moffat, Jane Mallett, Marvin Goldhar, Greg Rogers, Marian Waldman; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Clive A. Smith.
- Produced By Michael Hirsh, Patrick Loubert.
- Animated By Clive A. Smith.
- Originally Released on December 06, 1977.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
A small town is immersed in holiday season festivities. A small boy named Peter and Lucy, his pet goose, are suddenly confronted by three aliens (wise men)... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon was a breakthrough project for Nelvana. It caught the attention of George Lucas, who was looking for a company to produce a 10-minute animated segment for the Star Wars Holiday Special,... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Cosmic Christmas? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!