Secrets Of A Successful MarriageSecrets Of A Successful Marriage (1994) Season 5 Episode 1F20- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 450 times total.
- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Gracie Films
- Animation Studio: Film Roman
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television
- Cartoon Characters: Bart Simpson, Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Maggie Simpson, Grampa Simpson, Barney Gumble, Krusty the Klown, Groundskeeper Willie, Mayor Quimby, Hans Moleman, Sideshow Mel, Patty Bouvier, Selma Bouvier, Nelson Muntz, Todd Flanders, Ralph Wiggum, Kearney, Moe Szyslak, Chief Wiggum, Apu, Comic Book Guy, Cletus, Professor Frink, Montgomery Burns, Waylon Smithers, Ned Flanders, Kent Brockman, Reverend Lovejoy, Principal Skinner, Dr. Hibbert, Rainer Wolfcastle, Lionel Hutz, Troy McClure, Edna Krabappel, Milhouse Van Houten, Rod Flanders, Maude Flanders, Helen Lovejoy.
- Voice Actors: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer, Phil Hartman, Marcia Wallace, Pamela Hayden; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Carlos Baeza.
- Produced By David Mirkin, James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Sam Simon, Jace Richdale, Phil Roman, Bill Schultz, Mike Wolf, Ken Tsumaka, Colin A.B.V. Lewis; more Producers ...
- Written By Greg Daniels.
- Music: Alf Clausen, Danny Elfman.
- Editor: Marc McJimsey, Don Barrozo, Lee Harting, Kurtis Kunsak.
- First Aired on May 19, 1994.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 5
Worrying about being slow, Homer decides to teach a marriage course. Unfortunately, he doesn't succeed as a teacher until he starts spilling some of Marge's personal secrets.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Secrets Of A Successful Marriage? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!