Heir-ConditionedHeir-Conditioned (1955) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 62 times this month, and 1779 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc., Sloan Foundation
- Distributed by: Warner Bros., Sloan Foundation
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Elmer Fudd, Alley Cats, Tweety.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Arthur Q. Bryan, Daws Butler, Stan Freberg.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Art Davis, Gerry Chiniquy, Virgil Ross.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Originally Released on November 26, 1955.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:25 minutes.
Pet Cat Inherits Fortune, the headline reads. Sylvester becomes a millionaire, but his financial adviser Elmer won't let him spend it. So Sylvester and his old... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The second of the three Sloan Foundation shorts. The first Sylvester cartoon animated by Art Davis. Tweety Bird appears in a small cameo. A cat takes Tweety out of his mouth and Tweety says "Ooh,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Heir-Conditioned" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Heir-Conditioned? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!