Heir-ConditionedHeir-Conditioned (1955) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 65 times this month, and 2685 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc., Sloan Foundation
- Distributed by: Warner Bros., Sloan Foundation
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Elmer Fudd, Alley Cats, Tweety.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Arthur Q. Bryan, Daws Butler, Stan Freberg.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Art Davis, Gerry Chiniquy, Virgil Ross.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Originally Released on November 26, 1955.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:25 minutes.
- Production Number: 1393.
Pet Cat Inherits Fortune, the headline reads. Sylvester becomes a millionaire, but his financial adviser Elmer won't let him spend it. So Sylvester and his old alley cat pals conspire to get his money away from Elmer so they... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The second of the three Sloan Foundation shorts. The first Sylvester cartoon animated by Art Davis. Tweety Bird appears in a small cameo. A cat takes Tweety out of his mouth and Tweety says "Ooh, 3 million dollars" and the cat puts him back in... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Heir-Conditioned" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Heir-Conditioned? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!