Dinosaur Go HomeDinosaur Go Home (1967) - Rocket Robin Hood Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 456 times total.
- Rocket Robin Hood Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Steve Krantz Productions, Trillium Productions
- Distributed by: World Wright T.V. Distribution Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Rocket Robin Hood, Friar Tuck, Will Scarlet, Alan A. Dale, Maid Marion, Little John, Giles, Prince John, Sheriff of N.O.T.T., Titanor, Dr. Manta, Infinata, Baron Blank, Marcus.
- Voice Actors: Ed McNamara, Carl Banas, Chris Wiggins, Paul Kligman, Gillie Fenwick, Paul Soles, Len Carlson, Bernard Cowan, Len Birman; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Shamus Culhane, Ralph Bakshi, Grant Simmons.
- Produced By Ralph Bakshi, Steve Krantz, Robert L. Lawrence, Ray Patterson, Grant Simmons, Shamus Culhane, Al Guest.
- Animated By Bill Geach, Terence Harrison, Dick Horn, Dan McRae, Jean Mathieson, Patricia Morton.
- Written By Ralph Bakshi.
- Editor: Bob Scholp.
- First Aired about 1967.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
In the year 3000, Rocket Robin Hood and the rest of his merry men form an intergalactic version of their medieval namesakes. From their base on Sherwood Asteroid, the heroes endeavor to free the good peoples of the space ways from the tyranny of Prince John and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Rocket Robin Hood holds the distinction of being the first cartoon series based on the legendary English hero to appear on television. In this series, a distant ancestor of Medieval England's Robin fought for justice in the year 3000 A.D. The... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Dinosaur Go Home. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dinosaur Go Home? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!