Boy-Scoutz N The HoodBoy-Scoutz N The Hood (1993) Season 5 Episode 1F06- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 646 times total.
- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Gracie Films
- Animation Studio: Film Roman
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television
- Cartoon Characters: Bart Simpson, Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Maggie Simpson, Moe Szyslak, Chief Wiggum, Apu, Comic Book Guy, Cletus, Professor Frink, Montgomery Burns, Waylon Smithers, Ned Flanders, Kent Brockman, Reverend Lovejoy, Principal Skinner, Dr. Hibbert, Rainer Wolfcastle, Mrs. Krabappel, Milhouse Van Houten, Rod Flanders, Martin Prince, Ernest Borgnine, Maggie Roswell.
- Voice Actors: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer, Marcia Wallace, Pamela Hayden, Russi Taylor; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Jeffrey Lynch.
- Produced By David Mirkin, James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Sam Simon, Jace Richdale, Phil Roman, Bill Schultz, Mike Wolf, Ken Tsumaka, Colin A.B.V. Lewis; more Producers ...
- Written By Dan McGrath.
- Music: Alf Clausen, Danny Elfman.
- Editor: Marc McJimsey, Don Barrozo, Lee Harting, Kurtis Kunsak.
- First Aired on November 18, 1993.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 22:55 minutes.
- Episode Number: 1F06
- Season: 5
When Bart finds $20, he spends it on a squishy, made of pure syrup. After a wild night, he wakes up to find that he joined a Boy Scout troop, with den father Ned Flanders.
Cartoon Production Information:
Blackboard Sequence: None. Couch Scene: The family's eyes all run in in darkness- and when the lights come on, the bodies run in after the eyes. The bodies sit down on the couch and lean forward, sticking their eyes in their sockets with a... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Boy-Scoutz N The Hood? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!