The Down And Dirty DuckThe Down And Dirty Duck (1974) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 98 times this month, and 1896 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Traditional Animation
- Murakami-Wolf Productions
- Distributed by: New World Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Dirty Duck, Willard, Negro Lady, Car Salesman, Man at Bus Stop, Negro Gentleman, Big Fag, Police Officer, Tank, Lady in Car, Boss Lady, Small Dyke, Lady in Elevator, Bus Driver, Jail Orator, Small Fag, Prospector, Mexican Official, President, Man in Elevator, Landlady, Lady at Bus Stop, Madam, Big Dyke, Duck's Mother, Transvestite Fag, Side Hack Riders.
- Voice Actors: Howard Kaylan, Mark Volman, Robert "Bob" Ridgely, Cynthia Adler, Walker Edmiston, Janet Lee [Jöelle Lequement], Lurene Tuttle, Jerry D. Good; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Swenson.
- Produced By Jerry D. Good, Roger Corman.
- Animated By Barbara Ann, Andrea Brown, Carrie, Redda Davidson, Geraldine, Noriko Horiuchi, Marcy, Ann Oliphant, Patty Roche, Charles Swenson, Denise Trickett, Bill Wolf, Joyse Yuen; more Animators ...
- Written By Charles Swenson, Flo, Eddie, Bob Ridgely.
- Music: Mark Volman, Howard Kaylan.
- Originally Released in July of 1974 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 75 minutes.
Dirty Duck meets Willard, a mild-mannered insurance adjuster, and teaches him to make it with the ladies.
Cartoon Production Information:
Released by Roger Corman with the short title "Dirty Duck" on all ads and posters. Working title: "Cheap." This film was X-rated. Unconnected with the comic strip character Dirty Duck, created by... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Down And Dirty Duck. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Down And Dirty Duck? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!