Marge On The LamMarge On The Lam (1993) Season 5 Episode 1F03- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 503 times total.
- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Gracie Films
- Animation Studio: Film Roman
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television
- Cartoon Characters: Bart Simpson, Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Maggie Simpson, Moe Szyslak, Chief Wiggum, Apu, Comic Book Guy, Cletus, Professor Frink, Montgomery Burns, Waylon Smithers, Ned Flanders, Kent Brockman, Reverend Lovejoy, Principal Skinner, Dr. Hibbert, Rainer Wolfcastle, Narrator, Lionel Hutz, Troy McClure, Ruth Powers, Milhouse Van Houten, Rod Flanders, Maude Flanders, Helen Lovejoy, Martin Prince.
- Voice Actors: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer, George Fenneman, Phil Hartman, Pamela Reed; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Matt Kirkland.
- Produced By David Mirkin, James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Sam Simon, Jace Richdale, Phil Roman, Bill Schultz, Mike Wolf, Ken Tsumaka, Colin A.B.V. Lewis; more Producers ...
- Written By Bill Canterbury.
- Music: Alf Clausen, Danny Elfman.
- Editor: Marc McJimsey, Don Barrozo, Lee Harting, Kurtis Kunsak.
- First Aired on November 04, 1993.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 5
When Homer fails to show up, Marge decides to go to the ballet with Ruth Powers, the next-door neighbor. Ruth returns the favor and takes Marge out the next night. Unbeknownst to Marge, Ruth is driving a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Blackboard Sequence: None.
Couch Scene: The family run towards the couch and crash through the backdrop which is painted to look like the living room. Their outlines are left in the backdrop.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Marge On The Lam? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!