RosebudRosebud (1993) Season 5 Episode 1F01- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 639 times total.
- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Gracie Films
- Animation Studio: Film Roman
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television
- Cartoon Characters: Bart Simpson, Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Maggie Simpson, Moe Szyslak, Chief Wiggum, Apu, Comic Book Guy, Cletus, Professor Frink, Montgomery Burns, Waylon Smithers, Ned Flanders, Kent Brockman, Reverend Lovejoy, Principal Skinner, Dr. Hibbert, Rainer Wolfcastle, Jimbo Jones, Agnes Skinner, Martin Prince, Milhouse Van Houten, Rod Flanders, Joey Ramone, Johnny Ramone, Marky Ramone, Christopher Ward.
- Voice Actors: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer, Tress MacNeille, Russi Taylor, Pamela Hayden; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Wes Archer.
- Produced By David Mirkin, James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Sam Simon, Jace Richdale, Phil Roman, Bill Schultz, Mike Wolf, Ken Tsumaka, Colin A.B.V. Lewis; more Producers ...
- Written By John Swartzwelder.
- Music: Alf Clausen, Danny Elfman.
- Editor: Marc McJimsey, Don Barrozo, Lee Harting, Kurtis Kunsak.
- First Aired on October 21, 1993.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 5
When Mr. Burns was very young, he gave up his teddy bear, Bobo, for a life of riches. Now growing old, he desires his teddy bear, which Maggie loves dearly.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Ramones guest star. Blackboard Sequence: None. Couch Scene: The family runs in, only to see identical copies of themselves already seated on the couch. The families look at one another... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rosebud? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!