So It's Come To This: A Simpsons Clip ShowSo It's Come To This: A Simpsons Clip Show (1993) Season 4 Episode 9F17- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 105 times this month, and 1076 times total.
- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Gracie Films
- Animation Studio: Film Roman
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television.
- Cartoon Characters: Bart Simpson, Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Maggie Simpson, Grampa Simpson, Barney Gumble, Krusty the Klown, Groundskeeper Willie, Mayor Quimby, Hans Moleman, Sideshow Mel, Patty Bouvier, Selma Bouvier, Nelson Muntz, Todd Flanders, Ralph Wiggum, Kearney, Moe Szyslak, Chief Wiggum, Apu, Comic Book Guy, Cletus, Professor Frink, Montgomery Burns, Waylon Smithers, Ned Flanders, Kent Brockman, Reverend Lovejoy, Principal Skinner, Dr. Hibbert, Rainer Wolfcastle, Maude Flanders, Helen Lovejoy.
- Voice Actors: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer, Maggie Roswell.
- Directed By Carlos Baeza.
- Produced By Al Jean, Mike Reiss, David Mirkin, James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Sam Simon, Colin A.B.V. Lewis, Jeffrey Goldstein, J. Michael Mendel; more Producers ...
- Written By Jon Vitti.
- Music: Alf Clausen, Danny Elfman.
- Editor: Marc McJimsey, Don Barrozo, Lee Harting, Kurtis Kunsak.
- First Aired on April 01, 1993.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 9F17
- Season: 4
When Homer get seriously injured from Bart's practical joke, the Simpsons recall at the hospital various moments from past episodes.
Cartoon Production Information:
Blackboard Sequence: No one is interested in my underpants.
Couch Scene: The family members' heads are on the wrong bodies.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about So It's Come To This: A Simpsons Clip Show? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!