DufflessDuffless (1993) Season 4 Episode 9F14- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 858 times total.
- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Gracie Films
- Animation Studio: Film Roman
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television
- Cartoon Characters: Bart Simpson, Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Maggie Simpson, Barney Gumble, Hans Moleman, Kennedy, Patty Bouvier, Selma Bouvier, Nelson Muntz, Moe Szyslak, Chief Wiggum, Ned Flanders, Reverend Lovejoy, Principal Skinner, Lionel Hutz, Troy McClure, Mrs. Krabappel, Milhouse van Houten, Ms. Hoover, Mrs. Phillips.
- Voice Actors: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer, Phil Hartman, Marcia Wallace, Pamela Hayden; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Jim Reardon.
- Produced By Al Jean, Mike Reiss, David Mirkin, James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Sam Simon, Colin A.B.V. Lewis, Jeffrey Goldstein, J. Michael Mendel; more Producers ...
- Written By David M. Stern.
- Music: Alf Clausen, Danny Elfman.
- Editor: Marc McJimsey, Don Barrozo, Lee Harting, Kurtis Kunsak.
- First Aired on February 18, 1993.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 9F14
- Season: 4
After Homer gets caught drunk driving, he promises Marge to stay off the Duff for one month. Meanwhile, when Bart ruins Lisa's science project, Lisa vows to take revenge by determining which is smarter: a hamster... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Blackboard Sequence: Goldfish don't bounce.
Couch Scene: Maggie is seated as the rest of the family "overshoot the mark" and run past the edge of the film and return to the couch. Lisa appears and takes her place.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Duffless? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!