Selma's ChoiceSelma's Choice (1993) Season 4 Episode 9F11- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 43 times this month, and 876 times total.
- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Gracie Films
- Animation Studio: Film Roman
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television
- Cartoon Characters: Bart Simpson, Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Maggie Simpson, Grampa Simpson, Barney Gumble, Krusty the Klown, Groundskeeper Willie, Mayor Quimby, Hans Moleman, Sideshow Mel, Patty Bouvier, Selma Bouvier, Jacqueline Bouvier, Aunt Gladys, Nelson Muntz, Todd Flanders, Ralph Wiggum, Kearney, Moe Szyslak, Chief Wiggum, Apu, Comic Book Guy, Cletus, Professor Frink, Montgomery Burns, Waylon Smithers, Ned Flanders, Kent Brockman, Reverend Lovejoy, Principal Skinner, Dr. Hibbert, Rainer Wolfcastle, Lionel Hutz.
- Voice Actors: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer, Phil Hartman, Doris Grau; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Carlos Baeza.
- Produced By Al Jean, Mike Reiss, David Mirkin, James L. Brooks, Matt Groening, Sam Simon, Colin A.B.V. Lewis, Jeffrey Goldstein, J. Michael Mendel; more Producers ...
- Written By David M. Stern.
- Music: Alf Clausen, Danny Elfman.
- Editor: Marc McJimsey, Don Barrozo, Lee Harting, Kurtis Kunsak.
- First Aired on January 21, 1993.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 4
After aunt Gladys Bouvier dies, Selma decides to try and get married and have a child.
Cartoon Production Information:
Blackboard Sequence: I will not yell "She's Dead" at roll call.
Couch Scene: The entire family runs to the couch, they are caught by a net on the ground. They continue to stare at the TV.
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Selma's Choice? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!