My Fair FreddyMy Fair Freddy (1966) Season 6 Episode P-166- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 35 times this month, and 2371 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Pebbles, Bamm-Bamm, Dino, The Great Gazoo, Stonyside Usher, Stonyside Members, Octopus, Monkey, Lady In Pink, Sophia, Brunette, Kangeroo Caddy, Stephens, Birds, Police Officer, Elephant Vaccum, Joe Rockhead, Men, Grand Poohbah.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc, Gerry Johnson, Don Messick, Harvey Korman, Henry Corden.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Hugh Fraser, Carlo Vinci, Allen Wilzbach, John Sparey, George Nicholas, Ed Aardel, George Goepper, Gerry Hathcock, Ed Love, Dick Lundy, Kenneth Muse, Don Patterson, Irv Spence; more Animators ...
- Written By Tony Benedict.
- Music: Ted Nichols, Hoyt Curtin, William Hanna, Joe Barbera.
- Editor: Tony Milch, Warner Leighton.
- First Aired on March 25, 1966.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 27 minutes.
- Season: 6
The Flintstones are accepted into the Stonyside Country Club when an overhead conversation about Dino's lineage is misunderstood to be Fred's. Gazoo sets about helping Fred get culture. Fred becomes a teacher of rock 'n' roll at the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 10-20-65.
Gazoo's last appearance.
Joe Rockhead's last appearance.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "My Fair Freddy" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about My Fair Freddy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!