Boss For A DayBoss For A Day (1966) Season 6 Episode P-161- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 2593 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Pebbles, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Pebbles, Bamm-Bamm, The Great Gazoo, Mr. Nate Slate, Dino, Rockbottom, McQuarry, Quarry Dinosaur, Birds, Ms. Slag, Mr. Rockpile, Water Cooler Elephant, Lobster Lawnmower, Chairman of The Board of Director, Quarry Workers, Board of Directors.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc, Gerry Johnson, Don Messick, Harvey Korman, John Stephenson, Allan Melvin.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Dick Lundy, Allan Wilzbach, Ed Aardel, George Goepper, Gerry Hathcock, Ed Love, George Nichols, Don Patterson, Irv Spence, Carlo Vinci, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Walter Black.
- Music: Ted Nichols, Hoyt Curtin, William Hanna, Joe Barbera.
- Editor: Milton Krear, Warner Leighton.
- First Aired on February 25, 1966.
- This series originally ran through Apr 1, 1966.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 27 minutes.
- Episode Number: P-161
- Season: 6
Fred laments that he is a picked-upon worker and not the boss at the quarry. He gets his wish when Gazoo lets Fred experience what it's like to run the show for a change. Fred finds out that being a boss isn't all it is cracked up to be, and that everyone has to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 9-13-65.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Boss For A Day" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Boss For A Day? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!