The Long, Long, Long WeekendThe Long, Long, Long Weekend (1966) Season 6 Episode P-158- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 34 times this month, and 1504 times total.
- The Flintstones Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Fred Flintstone, Wilma Flintstone, Pebbles, Barney Rubble, Betty Rubble, Pebbles, Bamm-Bamm, The Great Gazoo, Mr. Slate, Pearl Slaghoople, Dino, Hoppy Hopperoo, Rocket Captain, Lady in Blue Outfit, Father, 14 Year-Old Boy, Dancing Couple, Usher, Waiter, Barber, Red Haired Gentleman, Mars Creatures, Director, Actor, Crew, Stewardess.
- Voice Actors: Alan Reed, Jean Vander Pyl, Mel Blanc, Gerry Johnson, Don Messick, Harvey Korman, John Stephenson, Janet Waldo.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Allan Wilzbach, Dick Lundy, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Herb Finn, Alan Dinehart.
- Music: Ted Nichols, Hoyt Curtin, William Hanna, Joe Barbera.
- Editor: Milton Krear, Warner Leighton.
- First Aired on January 21, 1966.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 27 minutes.
- Season: 6
Fred is skeptical of Barney's magazine about the future until Gazoo transports the Flintstones and Rubbles there (the 21st century).
Cartoon Production Information:
Recorded on 8-19-65.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Long, Long, Long Weekend" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Long, Long, Long Weekend? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!