Herr Meets HareHerr Meets Hare (1945) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 728 times this month, and 5564 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: The Vitaphone Corporation, Warner Bros. Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Hermann Goering, Adolf Hitler.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Gerry Chiniquy, Jack Bradbury, Manuel Perez, Virgil Ross, Richard Bickenbach.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on January 13, 1945.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:27 minutes.
- Production Number: 7-13.
Hermann Goering heads to the Black Forest for rest and relaxation; because of a wrong turn in Albuquerque, so does Bugs, who encounters "Fatso" while trying to get to Las Vegas. Bugs taunts the Nazi, who captures him and takes him to Adolf Hitler, but Bugs gets... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Great parodies of Goering and Hitler. Lew Lehr is also caricatured. The first short in which Bugs takes that wrong turn at Albuquerque. The dance sequence in the middle of the film would be reworked by Chuck Jones in... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Herr Meets Hare" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Herr Meets Hare? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!