A Gentleman's GentlemanA Gentleman's Gentleman (1941) - Pluto Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 38 times this month, and 1721 times total.
- Pluto Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Pluto, Mickey Mouse.
- Voice Actors: Walt Disney, Pinto Colvig.
- Directed By Clyde Geronimi, Don Duckwall.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Ken Muse, Basil Davidovich, Volus Jones, Norm Tate, Nicholas S. Nick DeTolly, Eric Gurney, George Nick Nicholas, Emery Hawkins, Charles F. Chick Otterstrom, Ed Aardal.
- Music: Paul J. Smith.
- Originally Released on March 28, 1941.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:26 minutes.
Mickey sends Pluto downtown to fetch the paper, but Pluto loses the coin he was to do it with. His effort to retrieve the coin with bubble gum only makes things worse.
Cartoon Production Information:
Mickey Mouse's face and theme music is used in the opening titles instead of Pluto's face and theme. This is the second short in which Pluto has a green collar. "Society Dog Show" is... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Gentleman's Gentleman" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Gentleman's Gentleman? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!