The Brain GameThe Brain Game (1995) Season 1 Episode 03-B- The Adventures of Hyperman Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 297 times total.
- The Adventures of Hyperman Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Illumination Studios, Hyperion Animation, IBM Productions, Sunbow Productions
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television, Columbia TriStar Domestic Television
- Cartoon Characters: Hyperman, Studd Puppy, Kidd Chaos, Comptroller, Entrobe, Emma C. Squared, E. Brian Small.
- Voice Actors: Steve Mackall, Max Casella, Maurice LaMarche, Frank Welker, Tamera Mowry, Justin Jon Ross, Neil Ross.
- Directed By Bert Ring.
- Produced By Russell P. Marleau, Willard Carroll, Ken Corr, Kevin O'Donnell, Craig Southard, Thomas L. Wilhite.
- Written By David Finley, Cliff MacGillivray, J. D. Smith.
- Music: Randall Crissman, Terry Wilson, Eric Allaman, Nick Brown, John Zuker; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Angela Terry Robinson, Twinn Winn.
- First Aired on October 28, 1995.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on the comic books by Louis Sinclair and Stephen Leeman, Hyperman is a super hero with many atomic powers helping scientist Emma and dog from the evil Entrobe and his bumbling assistant... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Brain Game. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Brain Game? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!