African DiaryAfrican Diary (1945) - Goofy Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 35 times this month, and 1535 times total.
- Goofy Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Goofy, African Natives, Animals, Rhino.
- Voice Actors: Pinto Colvig.
- Directed By Jack Kinney.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Andy Engman, Eric Larson, Murray McClellan, Marc Davis.
- Written By Bill Peet.
- Music: Oliver Wallace.
- Originally Released on April 20, 1945.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:06 minutes.
Akin to the earlier short "Tiger Trouble", this time Goofy's game is rhinoceros.
Cartoon Production Information:
The writer credit on the film reads 'Bill Peed' for Bill Peet.
Disney channel edits out the sequence where Goofy is sighting the rhino with his rifle gun and the rhino gets revenge on him when the rifle sticks onto his horn.
Sorry, we do not have a video of African Diary. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about African Diary? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!