Poor PapaPoor Papa (1927) - Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 107 times this month, and 4389 times total.
- Oswald the Lucky Rabbit Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Winkler Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
- Directed By Walt Disney.
- Produced By Charles Mintz, George Winkler.
- Animated By Ub Iwerks, Hugh Harman, Les Clark, Isadore Freleng, Ben Clopton, Norm Blackburn, Rollin Ham Hamilton.
- Written By Walt Disney.
- Originally Released on June 11, 1927.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
Oswald gets a visit from the stork... again and again and again. He has to resort to a variety of strategies to stop the continual flow of babies.
Cartoon Production Information:
A Silent cartoon. This cartoon is presumed lost. The first Oswald The Rabbit short produced. Universal rejected this short due to poor production quality and the sloppiness and age of Oswald.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Poor Papa. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Poor Papa? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!