The Bird From O.O.P.S.
Alternate Title: Diamonds Are Not A Mahrajah's Best FriendThe Bird From O.O.P.S. (Diamonds Are Not A Mahrajah's Best Friend) (1971) Season 1 Episode 117- Doctor Dolittle Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 491 times total.
- Doctor Dolittle Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
- Cartoon Characters: Dr. John Dolittle, Oglebird, Sam Scurvy, Cyclod, Tommy Stubbins, Mooncat, The Grasshoppers, Pushme-Pullyu, Dab-Dab the Duck, Jip-Jip the Dog, Montgomery.
- Voice Actors: Bob Holt, Lennie Weinrib, Hal Smith, Don Messick; Annadell, Ronnie Fallon, Colin Julian, Mike Sherwood; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Art Davis, Sid Marcus.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng, Walter S. Burr.
- Animated By Hal Ambro, Frank Andrina, Warren Batchelder, Robert Bentley, Steve Clark, John Gibbs, Manny Gould, Ken Muse, George Nicholas, Manny Perez, Bob Richardson, Phil Roman, Irv Spence; more Animators ...
- Written By Paul Harrison, Lennie Weinrib, Hugh Lofting.
- Music: Doug Goodwin.
- Editor: Roger Donley, Todd McKay, Joe Siracusa, Lee Gunther.
- First Aired on January 02, 1971.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
A rare oglebird comes to Dr. Doolittle to ask for his help in saving the last oglebird egg from the clutches of the queen of a foreign country, who wants to use it... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Further Adventures of Dr. Dolittle (1970-72) was (very) loosely based on the series of 13 novels written over three decades by Hugh Lofting, starting in 1920. Original episodes were broadcast on... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Bird From O.O.P.S.. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Bird From O.O.P.S.? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!