The Grasshoppers Are Coming, Hooray, Hooray!The Grasshoppers Are Coming, Hooray, Hooray! (1970) Season 1 Episode 101- Doctor Dolittle Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 1740 times total.
- Doctor Dolittle Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
- Cartoon Characters: Dr. John Dolittle, Sam Scurvy, Cyclod, Tommy Stubbins, Mooncat, The Grasshoppers, Pushme-Pullyu, Dab-Dab the Duck, Jip-Jip the Dog, Montgomery.
- Voice Actors: Bob Holt, Lennie Weinrib, Hal Smith, Don Messick; Annadell, Ronnie Fallon, Colin Julian, Mike Sherwood; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Hawley Pratt, Oscar Dufau.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng, Walter S. Burr.
- Animated By Hal Ambro, Frank Andrina, Warren Batchelder, Robert Bentley, Steve Clark, John Gibbs, Manny Gould, Ken Muse, George Nicholas, Manny Perez, Bob Richardson, Phil Roman, Irv Spence; more Animators ...
- Written By Paul Harrison, Lennie Weinrib, Hugh Lofting.
- Music: Doug Goodwin.
- Editor: Roger Donley, Todd McKay, Joe Siracusa, Lee Gunther.
- First Aired on September 12, 1970.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 101
- Season: 1
Dr. Doolittle saves a band (literally) of grasshoppers, and they join his ship as the rock group in residence.
Cartoon Production Information:
First episode in the series. "Doctor Dolittle" (1970-72) was (very) loosely based on the series of 13 novels written over three decades by Hugh Lofting, starting in 1920. Original episodes were broadcast on NBC from September 12, 1970 through... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Grasshoppers Are Coming, Hooray, Hooray!. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Grasshoppers Are Coming, Hooray, Hooray!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!