Santa's A Big Phat SumoSanta's A Big Phat Sumo (2002) - Super Duper Sumos Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 769 times total.
- Super Duper Sumos Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- DiC Entertainment, Ameko Entertainment Company, Digital eMotion
- Cartoon Characters: Booma, Kimo, Mamoo, Wisdom San, Prima, Ms. Mister, Genghis Fangus, Billy Swift, Dr. Stinger.
- Voice Actors: Matt Hill, Ben Hur, Cusse Mankuma, Richard Newman, Chantal Strand, Deborah DeMille, Michael Richard Dobson; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Kevin O'Donnell, Steven S.H. Yoon, Michael Maliani, Andy Heyward, Kaaren Lee Brown.
- Music: Eric Allaman.
- First Aired on August 11, 2002.
- Originally Aired on YTV (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
- Canada / U.S.A.
Stinger captures Santa and disguises himself as the jolly old man in order to deliver evil presents around the world.
Cartoon Production Information:
A super-duper super-hero series featuring three huge, 18-year-old sumos sent to the modern world with ancient powers, running around in super-hefty-sized thongs. With the help from their teacher,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Santa's A Big Phat Sumo. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Santa's A Big Phat Sumo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!