Pop's GirlfriendPop's Girlfriend (2002) Season 2 Episode 207- Static Shock! Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 397 times total.
- Static Shock! Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Virgil Hawkins/Static, Richie Foley, Robert Hawkins, Sharon Hawkins, Frieda Goren, Edwin Alva, F-Stop, Hotstreak, Daisy, Replikon, Omar Harmozi, Royce Axelrod, Trina Jessup, Franke Damico, Chief Barnsdale, Garcia.
- Voice Actors: Phil LaMarr, Jason Marsden, Kevin Michael Richardson, Michele Morgan, Danica McKellar, Kerrigan Mahan, Danny Cooksey, Crystal Scales, Coolio; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Denys Cowan.
- Produced By Alan Burnett, Scott Jeralds, Shaun McLaughlin.
- Written By Christopher Simmons.
- First Aired on March 09, 2002.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Widower Robert is finally dating again- a police officer named Trina Jessup. Try as they might, Virgil and Sharon are having a very hard time accepting their dad... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
After being exposed to a mutanic gas, Virgil Hawkins becomes Static- the world's first teenage African-American superhero.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Pop's Girlfriend" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Pop's Girlfriend? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!