Can I Keep It?Can I Keep It? (2002) Season 1 Episode 110- Stargate: Infinity Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 385 times total.
- Stargate: Infinity Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- DiC Entertainment, MGM Entertainment, 4 Kids Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Major Gus Bonner, Draga, R. J. Harrison, Pahk'kal, Seattle.
- Voice Actors: Dale Wilson, Kathleen Barr, Mark Hildreth, Mackenzie Gray.
- Directed By Will Meugniot.
- Produced By Erik Lewald, Mike Maliani, Andy Heyward.
- Written By Matt Edens.
- First Aired on November 02, 2002.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Trouble comes when Seattle adopts a cuddly alien creature as a pet, only to have it grow overnight into a 200-pound rambunctious, noisy, annoying problem.
Cartoon Production Information:
Stargate:Infinity is set 20 to 30 years after the present-day events of Stargate SG-1 (The Showtime original series), when a mysterious creature named Draga arrives through the Stargate at the SGC (Stargate Command).
Sorry, we do not have a video of Can I Keep It?. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Can I Keep It?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!