Hippety HopperHippety Hopper (1949) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 47 times this month, and 1514 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Hippety Hopper, Mouse, Bulldog.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Pete Burness, John Carey, Charles McKimson, Phil DeLara.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on November 19, 1949. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:05 minutes.
A little mouse on the dock of a shipyard is about to end his life when a baby kangaroo in a crate reaches out and saves him. After opening the box, he that thinks... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The only Sylvester cartoon animated by Pete Burness, and the first animated by Phil DeLara. Final line (spoken by the bulldog): "Any time a mouse can pin my ears back, I'll take ballet lessons!" The... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Hippety Hopper" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hippety Hopper? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!