The Best WorldThe Best World (2002) Season 1 Episode 103- Stargate: Infinity Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 434 times total.
- Stargate: Infinity Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- DiC Entertainment, MGM Entertainment, 4 Kids Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Major Gus Bonner, Draga, R. J. Harrison, Pahk'kal.
- Voice Actors: Dale Wilson, Kathleen Barr, Mark Hildreth, Mackenzie Gray.
- Directed By Will Meugniot.
- Produced By Erik Lewald, Mike Maliani, Andy Heyward.
- Written By Len Uhley, Mark Edens.
- First Aired on September 28, 2002.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The team finds a "signpost" that could guide them to the home planet of the Ancients, and Harrison finds himself "owned" by a disgusting female alien but both of them may not be what they appear... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Stargate:Infinity is set 20 to 30 years after the present-day events of Stargate SG-1 (The Showtime original series), when a mysterious creature named Draga arrives through the Stargate at the SGC (Stargate Command).
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Best World. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Best World? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!