Monkey Bar BusinessMonkey Bar Business (2001) Season 1 Episode 106-B- Stanley Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 491 times total.
- Stanley Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Jumbo Pictures, Cartoon Pizza Productions.
- Distributed by: ABC Cable Network.
- Cartoon Characters: Stanley, Dennis, Mom, Dad, Harry, Elsie, Lionel, Lester, Ms. Diaz, Mimi, Marci.
- Voice Actors: Jessica D. Stone, Charles Shaughnessy, Ari Myers, David Landsberg, Rene Mujica, Hynden Walch, Shawn Pyfrom, Philece Sampler, Candi Milo; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Jeff Buckland.
- Produced By Melanie Grisanti, Jim Jinkins, David Campbell, Jack Spillum.
- Written By Jim Jinkins, Jim Rubin, Andrew Griffin.
- First Aired on September 22, 2001.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Lionel teaches Stanley how to play on the monkey bars.
Cartoon Production Information:
Aimed at pre-schoolers, parents and caregivers, this interactive half-hour deals with Stanley and his loving parents, and his teasing older brother. None, however, are privy to Stanley's... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Monkey Bar Business? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!