The Whoopee Party
Alternate Title: Mickey Gives A PartyThe Whoopee Party (Mickey Gives A Party) (1932) - Mickey Mouse Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 40 times this month, and 1672 times total.
- Mickey Mouse Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: United Artists Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Goofy, Clarabelle Cow, Horace Horsecollar.
- Voice Actors: Walt Disney, Marcellite Garner, Pinto Colvig.
- Directed By Wilfred Jackson.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Hardie Gramatky, Eddie Donnelly, Les Clark, David Hand, Johnny Cannon, Norm Fergy Ferguson, Frenchy de Tremaudan, Ben Sharpsteen, Tom Palmer, Jack King, Dick Lundy.
- Originally Released on September 17, 1932.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Black & White
Mickey and his pals throw a wild party, with Minnie playing a hot piano. Free eats are creatively assembled. The jazz is so hot that the furniture starts to dance!... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Mickey's voice is not the high-pitched one that may have developed in the next few cartoons. In this one, it is somewhat odd... deeper and nondescript. Many potentially offensive... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Whoopee Party. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Whoopee Party? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!