Hooked CrooksHooked Crooks (1960) Season 1 Episode 130- The Dick Tracy Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 267 times total.
- The Dick Tracy Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- UPA Productions
- Animation Studio: Jack Kinney Productions, Larry Harmon Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Television
- Cartoon Characters: Dick Tracy, Hemlock Holmes, The Retouchable Squad.
Villains: Pruneface, Itchy.
- Voice Actors: Everett Sloane, Paul Frees, June Foray, Joan Gardner, Howard Morris.
- Directed By Paul Fennell, Abe Levitow.
- Produced By Glen Heisch, Henry G. Saperstein, Peter DeMet.
- Animated By Irv Spence.
- Written By David Detiege.
- Music: Carl Brandt.
- Editor: Ted Baker.
- First Aired about 1960.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5:10 minutes.
- Season: 1
Dick Tracy finds out that Pruneface is going to spring his henchman Itchy from Rock Island Prison. Tracy Sends Hemlock Holmes and The Retouchables to stop them.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Hooked Crooks. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hooked Crooks? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!